You want to know more about this property?
Alicante, Denia| Show on map
Fantastic rustic style manor house made of natural stone with panoramic views of the mountains and the coast in a very intimate and private setting. It was built in 2010 on a large plot of 50,000 m² with orange and olive trees, 12 km from the center of Denia, 8 km from the sandy beach and 5 km from a large shopping center.
In the garden we find several areas for ponds and winter terraces. In the area of the saltwater pool with jacuzzi there is also an outside bar, barbecue area and a bathroom with shower.
High quality construction divided in three floors:
- Main floor: hall, living room with fireplace, marble and stone kitchen with Miele appliances, dining room with fireplace/grill, guest toilet, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Huge covered terrace with outdoor fireplace and panoramic views of the mountains.
- Upper floor: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms + terraces.
- Ground floor: guest apartment (living room with kitchen, 2 bedrooms en suite and terrace). Several rooms: cinema, gym, cellar, storage rooms and a garage for several cars.
It is necessary to highlight:
- Solar panels to generate electricity and heat the water that produce 20 kilowatts of electricity
- Windows with reflecting glasses of double glazing and electric shutters
- Underfloor heating with thermostat in each room
- Pre-installation of security system
- Hand-crafted clay tiles
- Iroko doors (African oak) and natural wood beams
- Satellite television
There is the possibility of increasing the construction area or building another villa.
IMPORTANT! An investment is required to finish some areas outside the villa.
We can help you! We know everything about buying and owning properties in Spain and will share our knowledge with you during a free consultation over the phone or in person. Ready to start your new chapter on the Mediterranean coast of Spain?
Leave your contact details below and our managers will contact you shortly!